Sunday, October 6, 2013

Care Package #15: Like a Fat Kid Loves Cake

Although my man has become quite the chef for himself, he still hasn't ventured to make any baked goods.  I figured I'd cure his sweet tooth with a box filled with homemade goodies. What's not to love!
I came up with decorating the box with the quote:
"I love you like a fat kid loves cake"
While my mom thought it was offensive, I thought it was hilarious and completely appropriate!
His homemade goodies included:
Chocolate cake
Chocolate frosting (not homemade)
Monkey bread
and
Candy cookies
 For the most part, everything traveled pretty well.  He said the monkey bread was a bit hard but still delicious.  And he was in love with the candy cookies (the secret: a package of instant vanilla pudding in the batter). 

No comments:

Post a Comment