Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Care Package #1: Christmas

I wanted to have a space where I could post pictures and ideas from the care packages I make for my boyfriend Daniel, who is a Second Lieutenant currently training in Virginia. Because he is going to be in Virginia for 5 months and then South Korea for a year, I'll have plenty of package ideas to share.  He has already received this first package but I figured I would post it anyways.


I decorated the sides with Christmas wrapping paper and included a picture of us from last Christmas and scrap-booking stickers that spell out "Merry Christmas" and "I love you".  From what I can remember I included:


microwave mac and cheese (I'm always looking for things he can microwave)
a stocking filled with snack size candy
homemade pretzel candies (find the recipe here)
Christmas underwear (because everyone needs Christmas underwear!)
a couple cheap DVDs
 popcorn and M&Ms (his favorite movie snack)
lemonade flavored drink mix
Advil
tissues
Colgate wisp toothbrushes

I also included an envelope filled with letters that I periodically write to him. 
 
I think I am going to have too much fun with these care packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment